The statistics on Stolen Identity Refund Fraud are sobering. According to the General Accountability Office, the Internal Revenue Service detected almost 915,000 cases of identity theft last year. When Americans file about 93 million Form 1040s per year, this accounts for nearly 1% of all individual tax returns. Scarier still, in fiscal year 2015, the IRS initiated a mere 776 identity theft related criminal investigations.
Were You a Victim?
Were You a Victim?
- Did you receive an unexpected notice or letter from the IRS?
- Was your e-file rejected due to a duplicate Social Security number?
- Has it been more than 21 days since you filed and still no refund?
- No luck calling the IRS?
Stolen Tax Identity Refund Fraud Resolution
Let us help you...
- Determine if Stolen Tax Identity Refund Fraud is involved
- Complete paperwork so your tax return can be filed
- Follow up to ensure resolution
- Review tax withholding so if you are a victim, you are not waiting 6 months for a large refund
Our service costs $50, but you receive a $50 discount off the cost of preparing your 2019 tax return!
Start Repairing Your Tax Identity Today!
If you have been a victim of Stolen Identity Refund Fraud, we might be able to help.
* Follow the steps below to start the process:
- Call 781-849-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your 15 minute appointment. No appointment needed in Quincy on Mondays from 10am to 2pm!
- Bring a copy of your 2018 tax return and your driver's license
- Bring a copy of your W-2s, 1099s, and any tax documents
- You can enlist our help for a one-time fee of just $50!
Remember - Be Patient
If you have been a victim of Stolen Identity Refund Fraud, the IRS typically takes about 6 months to resolve these cases.
*Meeting does not include tax preparation, auditing or independently verifying tax preparation data you provide us, attempting to discover defalcations or irregularities, postage/delivery to IRS or Massachusetts DOR, phone calls or conference calls to the IRS or Massachusetts DOR.
Free Subscription to Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest in tax updates and issues that affect your tax well being.
Your email is safe with us!