Forms & Publications
Each year, the IRS publishes many forms and publications to allow people to complete their taxes. Publications contain instructions on the details of tax law, and you must fill out certain forms in order to complete your taxes.
Due to Tax Reform, IRS forms have been updated frequently. Therefore, please see this page on the IRS Web Site to search for the most up-to-date forms and instructions you may need. The IRS allows you to search by the forms title, product or revision date.
Should you have any questions as to the correct publication or form you need, call one of our tax experts at our office, 781-849-7200.
Personal Tax Center
- Internal Revenue Service
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- Social Security Administration
- IRS Stimulus Payment
- Where's my Federal Refund?
- Where's my State Refund?
- Federal 1040 Income Tax Central
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Society of Tax Professionals
- National Society of Accountants